[infinispan-dev] Anyone using AdvancedCache.with(ClassLoader) functionality?

[infinispan-dev] Anyone using AdvancedCache.with(ClassLoader) functionality?

AdvancedCache.with(ClassLoader) is an outdated functionality that we're interested in removing altogether in the next major Infinispan version.

We're thinking of removing it all together without deprecation since we believe this was only used by older JBoss Application Server / Wildfly versions.

If you're still using this functionality right now, please let us know asap.