[infinispan-dev] Annotation Processor on Eclipse

[infinispan-dev] Annotation Processor on Eclipse

Israel Lacerra
Hi everybody. Does anyone have problems with JBoss Logging on Eclipse? The option Annotation Processing does not appear on Java Compiler settings. Maybe I have to download a plugin... or anything else. But I did not found anything until now....

Israel

Re: [infinispan-dev] Annotation Processor on Eclipse

Israel Lacerra
Ignore this question... :)

Sorry..

Israel