[infinispan-dev] Adding a cache in another cache..

[infinispan-dev] Adding a cache in another cache..

venkatesh k c
hi,

 I'm trying to store a cache in another cache.
is it possible..?
EmbeddedCacheManager cacheManager = new DefaultCacheManager("config.xml");
Cache<Object,Object> cache = cacheManager.getCache();
Cache<Object,Object> store = cacheManager.getCache();

cache.put("Cache",store);

Please reply ASAp

Thanks in Advance

Regards..
Venkatesha.k.c

Re: [infinispan-dev] Adding a cache in another cache..

Manik Surtani
No.  Cache contents need to be Serializable.  A Cache is not.