[infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

Tristan Tarrant-2
Hi all,

I have updated Jira with the next milestones for 9.1.0

9.1.0.CR1 - 30th June
9.1.0.Final - 14th July

This extends the traditional minor-release timebox by two weeks,
essential because the features we wanted for Beta were a bit late.

 From now until the end we should only consider features whose PR have
been open for a while (e.g. scattered cache). Bug fixes and minor
enhancements to existing features are obviously allowed.

Anything else will need to be shunted to 9.2.0.

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
_______________________________________________
infinispan-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

Emmanuel Bernard

> On 19 Jun 2017, at 12:22, Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> 9.1.0.Final - 14th July

Better be named Bastille one way or another.
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/revolution-bastille/179085/
_______________________________________________
infinispan-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

Tristan Tarrant-2
Awesome name  :)

Tristan

On 6/19/17 1:34 PM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:

>
>> On 19 Jun 2017, at 12:22, Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> 9.1.0.Final - 14th July
>
> Better be named Bastille one way or another.
> https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/revolution-bastille/179085/
> _______________________________________________
> infinispan-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
>

--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
_______________________________________________
infinispan-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

Tristan Tarrant-2
In reply to this post by Tristan Tarrant-2
The release wrangler for 9.1.0.CR1 will be Will.
Will willl (haha !) perform the release on the 29th. This is a hard date.

Tristan

On 6/19/17 12:22 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have updated Jira with the next milestones for 9.1.0
>
> 9.1.0.CR1 - 30th June
> 9.1.0.Final - 14th July
>
> This extends the traditional minor-release timebox by two weeks,
> essential because the features we wanted for Beta were a bit late.
>
>  From now until the end we should only consider features whose PR have
> been open for a while (e.g. scattered cache). Bug fixes and minor
> enhancements to existing features are obviously allowed.
>
> Anything else will need to be shunted to 9.2.0.
>
> Tristan

--
Tristan Tarrant
Infinispan Lead
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
_______________________________________________
infinispan-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [infinispan-dev] 9.1.0 endgame

Sanne Grinovero-3
On 21 June 2017 at 13:19, Tristan Tarrant <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The release wrangler for 9.1.0.CR1 will be Will.
> Will willl (haha !) perform the release on the 29th. This is a hard date.

The date is hard but the month and year intentionally omitted :)

>
> Tristan
>
> On 6/19/17 12:22 PM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have updated Jira with the next milestones for 9.1.0
>>
>> 9.1.0.CR1 - 30th June
>> 9.1.0.Final - 14th July
>>
>> This extends the traditional minor-release timebox by two weeks,
>> essential because the features we wanted for Beta were a bit late.
>>
>>  From now until the end we should only consider features whose PR have
>> been open for a while (e.g. scattered cache). Bug fixes and minor
>> enhancements to existing features are obviously allowed.
>>
>> Anything else will need to be shunted to 9.2.0.
>>
>> Tristan
>
> --
> Tristan Tarrant
> Infinispan Lead
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
> _______________________________________________
> infinispan-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
_______________________________________________
infinispan-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/infinispan-dev
Loading...