[infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR4 for 1st June

I'm planning to release CR4 next Wednesday, 1st of June, and between now and then I'll be trying to narrow down more testsuite failures and fix the suggestions on the Klockwork report.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR4 for 1st June

Galder Zamarreno
Guys,

There're still 25 issues open for CR4: http://goo.gl/EZj3e

What's the situation in them?

Cheers,

On May 25, 2011, at 3:17 PM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to release CR4 next Wednesday, 1st of June, and between now and then I'll be trying to narrow down more testsuite failures and fix the suggestions on the Klockwork report.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR4 for 1st June

Vladimir Blagojevic
I'll close ISPN-83 if I do not hear any negative feedback from Paul
about Infinispan flush tests that were failing before in AS codebase.