[infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

[infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?

Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)

I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Pete Muir
I don't think I have time to get the improved data locality API done, so I will concentrate on beefing up vnodes and L1 stuff (so no new func coming from me for 5.0.0).
Pete

On 26 Apr 2011, at 07:47, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>
> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>
> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
There is JDBC cache store refactoring issue whose discussion is still
in progress.  Once the discussion is done the implementation should be
done pretty soon.

On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:13:37 PM KST, Peter Muir wrote:

> I don't think I have time to get the improved data locality API done, so I will concentrate on beefing up vnodes and L1 stuff (so no new func coming from me for 5.0.0).
> Pete
>
> On 26 Apr 2011, at 07:47, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>>
>> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>>
>> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Manik Surtani-2
Yeah push the data locality stuff out to 5.1.

Sent from my mobile phone

On 26 Apr 2011, at 08:13, Peter Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't think I have time to get the improved data locality API done, so I will concentrate on beefing up vnodes and L1 stuff (so no new func coming from me for 5.0.0).
> Pete
>
> On 26 Apr 2011, at 07:47, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>>
>> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>>
>> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Manik Surtani-2
Do you think this can make this CR?

Sent from my mobile phone

On 26 Apr 2011, at 08:36, "이희승 (Trustin Lee)"   <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is JDBC cache store refactoring issue whose discussion is still
> in progress.  Once the discussion is done the implementation should be
> done pretty soon.
>
> On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:13:37 PM KST, Peter Muir wrote:
>> I don't think I have time to get the improved data locality API done, so I will concentrate on beefing up vnodes and L1 stuff (so no new func coming from me for 5.0.0).
>> Pete
>>
>> On 26 Apr 2011, at 07:47, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>>>
>>> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>>>
>>> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

>>> Sr. Software Engineer
>>> Infinispan, JBoss Cache

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Vladimir Blagojevic
I will see to finish up dist exec. and map reduce demo by Thursday
morning. If not we can integrate it post CR1.
On 11-04-26 2:47 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>
> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>
> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Manik Surtani
Yeah, no rush wrt the demo.

On 26 Apr 2011, at 16:52, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> I will see to finish up dist exec. and map reduce demo by Thursday
> morning. If not we can integrate it post CR1.
> On 11-04-26 2:47 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>>
>> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>>
>> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

I don't have new stuff to add, just bug fixes. Hope to squeeze in as much as possible.

On 26 Apr 2011, at 16:52, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> I will see to finish up dist exec. and map reduce demo by Thursday
> morning. If not we can integrate it post CR1.
> On 11-04-26 2:47 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>>
>> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>>
>> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

Vladimir Blagojevic
Guys, please consider https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/279

People might want to play/try out dist-exec and mapreduce. I'll use
these two demos during my presentation and it would be cool I can tell
ppl to download CR1 and try it out!

I think k-th most frequent word map/reduce example across all
Shakespeare's work is a really cool demo!

Cheers,
Vladimir
On 11-04-26 2:47 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're hoping to do a CR1 this coming Thursday. How are things on your side for this?
>
> Remember that after CR1 no more new functionality :)
>
> I'm primarily focusing on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-380 which is I'm hoping to have finished by end of today. Afterwards 2/3 small things to sort out before CR1.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.CR1 this Thursday? (28th April)

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)"
Working on it.  Let's see how much I can do today.  If fails, maybe 5.1? :-/

Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/