[infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.ALPHA3

Galder Zamarreno
Hi guys,

I plan to release 5.0.0.ALPHA3 on Friday morning, so make sure you're done with any remaining tasks before COB today.

Vladimir, I'm looking at your pull request today.

Cheers.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 5.0.0.ALPHA3

Vladimir Blagojevic
Deal Galder, I can not stand looking at this configuration JIRA any
more. My head hurts how tedious was that work... :-(