[infinispan-dev] 4.2.1.FINAL

Manik Surtani-2
Hi all

Are we ready for this?  There is one open issue assigned to me (ISPN-896) which I will look at tomorrow, and a few others assigned to Mircea and Galder.  WDYT about a release on Friday?  Any more important feedback from 4.2.1.CR1 that needs addressing?

Re: [infinispan-dev] 4.2.1.FINAL

Erik Salter
Hi all,

We ran a rehashing/performance test yesterday and it didn't go well.  I'm still catching up on details, but I expect to write a JIRA or two once I get a chance to investigate.

Thanks,

Erik

Are we ready for this?  There is one open issue assigned to me (ISPN-896) which I will look at tomorrow, and a few others assigned to Mircea and Galder.  WDYT about a release on Friday?  Any more important feedback from 4.2.1.CR1 that needs addressing?

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed (or their designee). If this message is read by anyone other than the intended recipient, please be advised that distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message.

Re: [infinispan-dev] 4.2.1.FINAL

Galder Zamarreno
I'll give 4.2.1.FINAL a bit of time before we release. The EDG guys keep working on stuff and they're entering JIRAs.

On Jan 26, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Erik Salter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We ran a rehashing/performance test yesterday and it didn't go well.  I'm still catching up on details, but I expect to write a JIRA or two once I get a chance to investigate.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik

Worse than 4.2.0?

On 26 Jan 2011, at 17:22, Erik Salter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We ran a rehashing/performance test yesterday and it didn't go well.  I'm still catching up on details, but I expect to write a JIRA or two once I get a chance to investigate.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik

There were new errors.  It won't be until tomorrow until I can really delve into it.  (I have 15" of snow to clear off my driveway!)

I'll attach my findings to ISPN-860 (which was closed?)

Thanks,

Erik

On 26 Jan 2011, at 17:22, Erik Salter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We ran a rehashing/performance test yesterday and it didn't go well.  I'm still catching up on details, but I expect to write a JIRA or two once I get a chance to investigate.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik

Manik Surtani

On 27 Jan 2011, at 16:18, Erik Salter wrote:

> There were new errors.  It won't be until tomorrow until I can really delve into it.  (I have 15" of snow to clear off my driveway!)

Sounds like you have a lot of shovelling to delve into for now!

> I'll attach my findings to ISPN-860 (which was closed?)

If it is relevant to ISPN-860, reopen it...

> Erik

I only have a minor issue, I'll try and  close it tomorrow.