[infinispan-dev] 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan

[infinispan-dev] 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan

Katia Aresti
Hi all,

I've published a 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan.

The cluster manager using version 9.2 won't be released soon, so I'm using 9.1 to showcase and when the version using 9.2 will be released I will update the code of the tutorial.

If you see anything that should be changed, please, contact me !

Cheers,

Katia

Re: [infinispan-dev] 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan

Sebastian Laskawiec
Very nice! Thanks Katia!

BTW, what kind of tool did you use for drawings?

Thanks,
Seb

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:21 PM Katia Aresti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've published a 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan.

The cluster manager using version 9.2 won't be released soon, so I'm using 9.1 to showcase and when the version using 9.2 will be released I will update the code of the tutorial.

If you see anything that should be changed, please, contact me !

Cheers,

Katia

Re: [infinispan-dev] 3rd article about Vert.x and Infinispan

Katia Aresti
Thank you Sebastian !
if you mean the app schema, google slides ! :)