Re: [infinispan-dev] pls provide me Simple STOMP on WebSocket Client in Javascript

Re: [infinispan-dev] pls provide me Simple STOMP on WebSocket Client in Javascript

Pavana Kumari

Hi

Am beginner to STOMP. I gone through the STOMP pdf, it was good. Am trying to execute STOMP clients in Javascript

But It is unable to execute var client=Stomp.client(URL) statement. Please help me to resolve the Issue

Regards

Pavana

DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or to [hidden email] and destroy the original message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.