Inspect local cache values

matroska
Hi,

I am trying to write a demo with Infinispan in order to make my company to use it. I have configured a distributed cache but I would like to print the content of the local values stored in memory (so the node memory). I cannot find any api to do that. Could you please suggest me how to show the local cache on nodes?

Thanks
Tobia

Re: [infinispan-dev] Inspect local cache values

Radim Vansa
Hi Tobia,

for user questions, please use forum [1].

As per your question, use
cache.getAdvancedCache().withFlags(Flag.CACHE_MODE_LOCAL) and call
entrySet() or stream() on this object.

Radim

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/en/infinispan/